Thursday, January 17, 2008

What Is True Wealth?

What Is True Wealth? If you hold a high paying job with a lot of perks and good recognition, are you wealthy? Especially as this money keeps coming only as long as you are at your job? If you are a professional, recognized the world over for your skills, and charging thousands by the hour, are you wealthy? Not really, because you would have to keep holding on to that job to continue to be wealthy . You would have to continue working those many hours to earn the fees that keep you wealthy . Your are wealthy only so long as you are working for it, you do not have the choice to stay away, doing something else that you wish to do, to follow a dream or a passion. I believe that true wealth is not just about money, it is about the freedom that money brings. I will consider myself truly wealthy when I have an established flow of passive income that will allow me to continue with my preferred lifestyle, let me choose to work or not to work on a regular basis, allow me to support my favourite causes and charities, allow me to follow my passions without having to think about where the money is going to come from. This passive income can be the return from my investments, royalty or licencing fee from my books, music or software, or from my automatic money machines on the internet. This income comes to me without my having to be working full time very day, and requires only short spells of focussed work .I have the freedom to work when I choose to, from where I choose to. This freedom is my wealth. And all financial planning and investment are a means to establish for me that assured flow of passive income that will let me truly free, truly wealthy. Panikkarson has been a manager in a banking company for over two decades and has been following investor behaviour for some years. For more information on allowing your money to make you more money, please visit one of his websites, intercon-d.org For more information about passive incomes from the internet, please visit crazypartners.com

No comments: